Friday, January 23, 2009


I can live without you but I'm sure that with you it would be much sweeter. every song I sing, I sing for you. every minute I wait, I wait for you. every flower I love, I love because you are there... you are here, you are all around. I'm stuck on you and I may be tired of it but that's what keeps the magic in my world... the magic you brought to my life and that won't fade away. of that I'm sure.




eu tento te esquecer, mas tudo que eu escrevo é sobre você.
eu passo tanto tempo só te procurando em um outro alguém...
mas não posso me enganar, sinto sua falta. e ninguém pode ver.

tem coisas em você que me fazem bem não sei por que,
e entre nós dois sempre foi e sempre será assim...
cada vez mais te vejo em mim.

inside I hope you know I'm dying
with my heart beside me in shattered pieces
that may never be replace
and if I died right now you'd never be the same
and I will always remember you as you are right now to me

0 comments: